Thursday 25 July 2013

How To Make Your Bulletproof Coffee

Bulletproof Coffee is simply to make, deliciously tasty, and is choc full of WIN.

I'm now going to show what goes in to making some. This is my method, I'm sure people make it differently, but this is what works for me.


Boil the kettle. Obvs.


If your bag of Upgraded Coffee (available only from Upgraded Ireland) is unopened, hack at it with a big purple knife. If you don't have a big purple knife, a regular knife will do fine.


Smell that awesome coffee goodness.


Grind your beans


Brew your coffee with about 400mls of just off the boil water (boiling water will burn the coffee)


In a separate jug, add unsalted, grass fed butter (I use about 30 grams)


Add your MCT Oil - I use about a tablespoon


Add xylitol to taste if you wish, this isn't essential.


Add the brewed coffee and blend it all up


Don't forget your Alpha Brain


Sit back and enjoy!

It's that simple. And very, very tasty.

Tomorrow I'll be outlining the differences in using normal, shelf bought coffee and Upgraded Coffee and MCT Oil instead of Coconut Oil.

Check back in then!

1 comment:

  1. WTF is this? Butter in your coffee? Is that you Homer?

    ReplyDelete